WAIVER AND RELEASE AGREEMENT REGARDING DOGSLEDDING IN GREENLAND
Please read this release of liability and waiver of certain legal rights which will be necessary to accept before participating in excursions by dogsledge in Greenland carefully:
In consideration for my being permitted to participate in the ACTIVITIES of dog sledding; and the use of property and animals, I agree to the following Waiver and Release:
I acknowledge that kennel visits and dog sledding have inherent risks, hazards, and dangers for anyone that cannot be eliminated, particularly in a wilderness environment.
I UNDERSTAND THAT THESE RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS INCLUDE WITHOUT LIMITATION:
1. The propensity of the animal to behave in ways that may result in injury, harm or death to persons on or around them
2. The unpredictability of the animal's reaction to such things as sounds, sudden movements and unfamiliar objects, persons, or other animals
3. Certain hazards such as surface and sub-surface conditions
4. Collision with other animals or objects
5. The potential of the participant to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to injury to the participant or others, such as sticking legs or arms out of the sled or cart or purposely abusing an animal
6. Dog sledging in rugged country and terrain
7. Temperature extremes
8. Inclement weather conditions and the UNAVAILABILITY of immediate medical attention in the wilderness in case of injury
I understand the risks, hazards and dangers described above and I have had the opportunity to discuss these with the local agent before the START of tour.
I understand that these activities may require reasonable physical conditioning and a degree of mobility to enter and exit the sledge. I believe I have that physical condition and mobility necessary for me to engage in these activities safely.
I understand that I have responsibilities. My PARTICIPATION in this ACTIVITY is purely voluntary. No one is forcing me to participate and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
I AM VOLUNTARILY USING THE SERVICES OF GREENLAND & ICELAND TRAVEL SERVICE AND THEIR LOCAL AGENTS WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE INHERENT RISKS, HAZARDS, AND DANGERS INVOLVED AND HEREBY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY, PARALYSIS, OR DEATH.
Lastly, I, for myself, my heirs, successors, executors, and subrogates, hereby KNOWINGLY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVE AND RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS GREENLAND & ICELAND TRAVEL SERVICE, their directors, agents, employees, and volunteers from and against any and all claims, actions, causes of action, liabilities, suits, expenses which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my participation in this activity including, but not limited to, negligence of any kind or nature, whether foreseen or unforeseen, arising directly or indirectly out of any damage, loss, injury, paralysis, or death to me or my property as a result of my engaging in these activities or the use of these services, animals or equipment, whether such damage, loss, injury, paralysis, or death results from negligence of Greenland & Iceland Travel Service and their local agents or from some other cause.
Greenland & Iceland Travel Service - Skovparken 14 - DK 2990 Nivå - email: email@example.com